- The building is wheelchair accessible with ramps at the front and back entrances and throughout the building.
- There are gender neutral restrooms in the building.
- Two accessible parking spaces at the front entrance of the building. Back gate entrance available upon request.
- 10th & Upas/Espi's Restaurant Bus Stop is a three minute walk.
- This space is not scent-free.
- There are multiple fluorescent lights and black-lights in and outside of the building. During certain events there are lights that change color in the backyard.
- Seating is available, but depending on the capacity and popularity of the event, seating is on a first-come, first-served basis, but can be prioritize seating upon request.
- For specific events, there will be ASL (American Sign Language) and LSM (Lengua de Señas Mexicana) interpreters, which will be publicized on event flyers.